CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Takziah :( and Tahniah :)

Whew...weekends...very the busy: sad times and happy times as well..First day of the week. School holiday starts and I continue with my precious holiday AGAIN! haha..
Last Saturday was the last day of school. We had walkaton and lucky draw held at school. The route for this walkaton thingy was very far which I could only finish about 80% of the route and turn back when I saw some of the pupils coming..[buyuk kali ah!! hehehe]. It was fun though..It has been a very long time I haven't had my exercise after 9 months [well..almost a year] on leave ;p Back at school the bouncers were there..2 small bouncers for the kids Pra - Darjah 3..Wah..excited kali ah durang main..sian eh..BUT not only them jumping up and down, the upper primary pupils joined too..Siapa jua tahan meliat ganya..mau jua main bouncer kan! Even the dapurians people telompat-lompat haha..the maci-maci's.They just couldn't resist.
At the same time, lucky draw satrts. I bought a breakfast set for the teachers and 2 drinking bottles for the pupils. I don't know who get the bottle but I saw Cikgu Musa gets my present..hehe Congrats! And what did I get? Hmmpphh.. Jacobs! Ruti Jacobs dang! Including the free gift a bowl! hahaha..kanyang ne makan cuti sekolah..Ampuan got a basket with some indomee, sugar, ajinomoto and some chocs in it..Cikgu Bakar dapat rempah-rempahan and what more Cikgu Salmiah dapat PEN DRIVE!!! Cikgu Fatimah dapat beras seguni [tapi ia nda mau sebenarnya! RUGI!] We really had fun though..We had our jamuan..While eating, I check my hp and gosh! I had 5 missed calls from my hubby..I wonder what he wants..it might be an emergency i thought. Then I return his calls, and guess what? He accidentally lock our room and the key is in the room..ishh..cuai..So I had to get back soon after makan..Ada-ada saja kan. : [Picture below: My lucky draw gift]

In the afternoon, I receive a very shocking news... First, I received a message from Ampuan saying that one of our colleagues sesak nafas and was admitted to the hospital. I had a weird feeling abougt that. Then at around 4pm, I received another message from Ampuan saying that she passed away.. :,( That she is Allahyarhamah Cikgu Hajah Aidah binti Haji Mohd Said. She suffers from cancer. I was in a great shock and at the same time panick. Ampuan and I went to Kg. Rimba for last honoured. I was sad..Even Ampuan, I know she was crying while we were on our way, but she hide it from me because we know, if she starts, both of us will burst into tears. I just keep inside me. But later that night I couldn't help it anymore. I have to let it go. Baik jua we sampat melawat di hospital. She was a good teacher and most of her pupils love her. Although she's strict, but worth it. No one can be her... Takziah to the family of Allahyarhamah Cikgu Hjh Aidah. Al-Fatihah :(

Sunday..Last day of the week... My Hubby, My son and I went to our best fren's wedding, Hairul Rizal Hj Puasa and Norazhimu Haji Mohd Said. Selamat Pengantin Baru eyy...Both my kids ada sugin which I got from him hehe thanks bui..hehe kambang nyamu my fren ani..ia baru bali scooter baru and he wants us to buy the same scooter, katanya supaya dapat konvoi perayaan..hehe Well, he;s the best fren ever. Like yesterday atu, we went to his room, and I found out, I'm the only bini-bini in his room hahaha..Belabih me atu. Anyways, Semoga kekal hingga ke anak cucu and dapat anak ramaaaaiiiii...hehehe TAHNIAH!!!

0 comments: