What a day!!! I came to work at 7.15am a l'ill bit late tho..I have an ealy class a 5B (the worst clas ever!!!) Suddenly, the GB want to observed me. I continue teaching as usual..slow and steady tho coz I know the pupils in that class were too slow, naughty, playful and not concentrating at a maximum level. So, I tried to get their attention by teaching slowly. But hey, still no response. About the person behind the class, who was observing me (like I care!!) coz I know I will get a negative response from him. The pupils look blurrrrrrrr!!! as usual... U'll never understands them if u don;t get to know them and their attitude. And this is what happen to HIM!!! He tot the pupils are bright pupils like 5A!! I WISH!!!
Half an hour later, he's done with the observation. So soon?? I smell something fishy..He told me to send all the books to his office. So I did.
Went back to the staff room. Cikgu Asrina called Cikgu Bakar from Singapore and share the exciting news that the ASUS Eee PC cost $385 in Singapore!!!! Say what??!!?? I was so excited hearing that whereas here it cost $688 twice the price. Well, I'll think about it..hehehe.. *wink*
Later, after having my b'fast, I went to his office and he take the opportunity to see me and discuss of what he had obseve earlier. This is what I remembered, "Pengajaran cigu atu BORINGGGG!!!!." Hey! What do you expect?? All he comment was BORINGGGG!!!! And futhermore, he accused me coming to school at 7.30am!! NEVER!!! and he said "ANAK ATU BUKANNYA ALASAN". Arghhhhh.. He's so cruel.. I can't think of anything. This is the second time he done this to me. And this is my second child and still the same thing happen. What I fear all this time has come. I just keep quiet because I know, Whatever words comes out from my mouth is useless.
I can't think.. I was so mad!!! Go to H*** with him. I really made me pissed off. I just can't describe how..but uurrrgghhhh.....
Thursday, July 17, 2008
He really PISSED me off!!! :@
Posted by FaRyNNaH at 1:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment