Hey peeps...almost two weeks I haven't update my blog..my sister tuuu yang mempost dibawah ah majal gtau update! update..! I was very busy lately exactly.. Preparing mentally and physically hahaah..IC3 test as I told u before, which I failed the exam hmmpphh!!!! pupils project for final exam, babysitting kids, bla.. bla.. bla..
Nah I update tah..tapi sorry babes not much lah..I'll just summarize lah k.. What has happened during the past two weeks?? I had an open house on the 17th together celebrating my princess 6months and babah 54th birthday. And guess what?? Masa open house atu I was very the tkajut because ada parents of my pra pupils dtg and of course lah together with their kids lah.. I was thinking how do they know I'm having an open house???? I think positive lah, maybe maci kabun punya cousin lah since maci kabun nda dapat dtg...sekali the 4th family came ad ask me whether the class teacher dg dah? and I said alum..katanya ia plng gitau ne kita open house and ia bagi invitation..GAWD!!!! Bulihhh...terima kasih eh CIKGU SITI NOOR WARDATY atas jasa baik cikgu.. Bukan plang kan berkata-kata. If drg dtg pun I accept..nama jua open house..kan besedakah sempena hari jumaat jua...But this is not the way.. I'm not being informed about it... Thank you eh..You are soooooo generous!!!!!!
Kemarin baru ada amah dtg. On probation only!! If ok, then I proceed..if not, balikkan lah.. sooo ngalih..balik kaja rehat 15mins tarus jalan kursus IC3 till 4.30pm. That's why I have no time to update...hehehe.. Tapi if u read my sister's blog, sama jua tu bah kurang labih hehe
bah, nanti-nanti lgi...drg ani nagging kn be espeed..i'll think abt it lah :)
Friday, October 24, 2008
Update....
Posted by FaRyNNaH at 2:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment