Hey peeps... really sorry for the very very late update.. Been very busy lately.. So much to handle..mentally and physically..
It's middle of February, so that means more than 2 weeks I didn't share anything. Teehee... something unusual came up that's all... Something unexpectable happened.
Anyhoo, for the past two weeks, not much I remember, just few. Weeks back, we had a meeting regarding "Balance Scorecard" etc. And at the end of the conference, one of my colleague (thank u very much!) happened to type in my blog adds in the macbook and guess what? The macbook is connected to the LCD projector and appears on the large screen in the conference and everyone in that room sees it (of course..except u know who). Thank you very much again. And, they want me to teach them how to make a blog..LOL They must be kidding me.. I bet there is "someone" who is really PRO in blog making..even I ask for my sis help. hahaha. (Thanks Bro..U owe me "Pattiserrie" *spelling*)
enuff of the crap...
Received some circular from "HQ". Need to attend workshops for Drama starting end of February and it will last for, like 6 months... but not everyday lah..*eyes rolling* kepisan...
I visited the RTB Carnival on Thursday after sending Faiq to school. And who did I saw?? Haji Omarrrrrr!!!! The one and only idol of mine..hehehe *wink* But I was too shy to take a picture with him hahaha... I only managed to take a picture with "the imaginary him" hehehe (got it? i don't)
*wink* gambarnya pun jadi tah..LOL
My hubby and I planned to buy sumthing for us (me actually) and as soon as "IT" arrives, I will share with u.. wait and see...
I know...My English is so broken ship..antam saja tia...stress banget neh..hahaha..as long as I understand and u to find out what I mean.
Next, will be planning for Faiq's 3rd Birthday celebs at school. Tomorrow will be my Afiqah 10months-day.. Kan bejalan dh ia..baru 2 steps she manage to do..and nda mau dkipak..kan dituntun saja bejalan..hopefully she can walk before a year old. *pray..amin*
I'll try to upload my kids pic tomorrow...
My so-called business ada peningkatan sikit.. Thanks buyers.. :) and to those who are impatient, u'll be no longer be my customer ayte..sorry..no more offers to you.
K peeps..till then..need to continue some work.. muahs






0 comments:
Post a Comment