CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Be Wise, Be Nice

Hey peeps... I'm blogging again after a quite sometimes. Busy with my work, life and family. Biasalah..azam baru.. NOT! Hahaha...

Well, altho I have a simple life, but then I have a busy life too as a mother to two kids and a wife to my beloved hub... and not to forget as a *u know what* to 50 kids... whooopsie...

I've read my sis's blog lately and found out that someone tends to dislike her in a way u called it JEALOUSY. Y? Only us who knows the answer. I wonder kenapa mesti orang atu menyusahkan hidupnya memperkecilkan kepribadian org.. Mengapa mesti orang atu menyibukkan dirinya, memaningkan kepala memikirkan perihal orang lain daripada diri sendiri??? Only that person has the answer to their silliness and jobless life.

I've been in this situation before. Where a person (a few if i'm not mistaken) tends to find my fault and made me feel guilty. Until now, I have no answer to that situation I faced during my high school year. I was shocked when almost everyone from different class whom I never talked to nor met knew my name and yang calinya I don't even know their name until now. Hahahaha... They knew me well... But sapa durang atu entah lah.. Seems like ada org "carry" (mcm nya ct nurhaliza) ceta about me kali... But hey, I didn't disturb people's life. Why shud they??? maybe it will make them happy kali ah.. nda ja... maklum jobless... and maybe drg atu kan mau famous and popular.

Like recently I met a women. She is so pretty. Ia ani dulu merupakan my idol lah.. Until I met her one day in person..kira bedapanan lah tapi ia nda tau lah yg I adore her... Bila jumpa cematu makin lagi suka sal selain pretty, she's decent jua. Sesuai lah.. Sampai one day I met her with her BF (which I remember him from a fren's x) and I tink ada the man gtau her sumthing sampai ia look at me from head to toe with a look that I can only describe as "TAIMING"!! Since then, segala yang I adore at her, jadi idola bla..bla..bla.. really put me off. She's only pretty outside but inside she's an evil. Tapi until now I don't know kenapa she looked at me that way, semacam, sedangkan I've never talked to her apatah lagi kenal!! Langsung nda pernah. Even when we masuk at the same shop at one shopping place, she immediately tarik her hubs hand keluar dari kadai making faces. Buliiihhhh??? aku inda ngacau kau!!!! Buruk eh... Sia-sia ja ku minat kau kalau perangai mu macam atu..

So, sis whatever people buat arah tani sabar saja.. I've been there oredi..just continue with our life which will be unpredictable. One day org yang jahat atu akan dibalas kejahatannya. Altho i love revenge...hehehe... U still have a long way to go and understand about life. I've been thru it with sometimes colourful, sometimes black and white and sometimes dull.

eh..apakan ku merepekz ne... Satu ja prinsip ku.. Biar org jahat arah tani tapi tani sentiasa buat baik arah org... Jgn sekali-sekali tani jahat jua. And always appreciate people, no matter ur frens or family altho they dun appreciate u. Be a rainbow person with plenty of colourful identity. People love u as u are and dun try to be someone else. Unlike me, I'm a slut! a Pro Slut! hahahaha... NOT!!! antam dang!! kidding ah family members..dun take it seriously.. This is how my bestest colleagues and I joke around. We can be panat sometimes. hahaha I miss the drug eh.. All the bitches miss the drug.. 2 hari dh nada.. *wink*

So people and siblings, enjoy ur life while u can.

Last but not least, I can't wait tobe a millionaire!!! hahahaha *LOL* and can't wait for 17th April...

*muahs*

0 comments: