It's been a while tho..Happy fasting people..Been very busy lately preparing exam papers for assessment 3. Phewww...finish preparing the papers at last..only waiting for the exam for my subject which is Geography and Sejarah that is held next week. Can't wait to mark papers..Just wanna see how my students goes with the question papers. I make it as easy as I could. Hope they get through with it.
Anyways, what I have been doing for the past few days..hmmm...lemme see.... My hubby's birthday was last Wednesday. Bought him a surprise gift which he keeps asking me whether he should buy it or not, which brought us to Muara to find that particular thing, ONLY!!! And I found IT at Mulaut..hahaha..
To my Beloved Husband, Happy Birthday!! (better late than never). Hope all what you wish comes true and thanks for being such a wonderful and superb husband to me and father to Muhd Faiq Danish and Nur Afiqah Danisha. We Love You SOOOOOOOO MUCH..MWAHS...;)
Friday, September 5, 2008
Happy Ramadhan Al Mubarak
Posted by FaRyNNaH at 10:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment