CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Hari Raya Shopping

I went to Yayasan yesterday just to do some window shopping and mendulur Muhd. Faiq main game at Uni.. Bought some shoes for him and her. Tapppiiii apa lagi..nda mau besukat kasut..mengamuk di kadai ah..aduiii payah kan memujuk.. Then he saw a pair of slippers exactly the same like his. He want that slipper jua..tepaksa tah jua rasa kan nyuruh ia besukat kasut. hehe..at last dapat sukat kasut atu pun baru kasut bejalan alum lagi kasut raya..Gosh..he really has a big feet..dari size 7 ke size 10!!! Time flies so fast..He's big oredi. After paying for the shoes, he nags for the game..well mau nda mau di bawa tah arah uni arcade..hmmm...I hardly make him stop..Last-last pandai jua ngalih nah..hahaha *wink* and we took him outside the yayasan to see a replica of Kampong Ayer. Look at him..Suruh naik nda mau..dari bawah dah ia bagi salam..hahaha..mau jua kan naik boat..and secara exclusive, for the vey first time I revealed my beloved husband in this blog..hehehe sal ia ckp, "ai..gambar ku nada???" hahaha nah now I upload it..biarrr..hehehe



kan naik boat...


Faiq takut kana tinggalkan boat..bowh ada fish! huh? Fish?!

Tadaa...There's ayah..handsome?? macam sapa? macam Faiq kan...hehehe

Then, from yayasan, we're heading to the commercial center. saja kan liat-liat apa ada..I'm hunting for a brooch..hmmm seems like it's not my taste tho..lagipun mahal hantap bah..Saw a dress I wanted so much (not for me). The batik dress from indonesia. Tarus grab..$5..hehe. Bought Songkok for Muhd. Faiq, baik jua tidur dapat jua disukat arah kepalanya. Mun nda, ada kan di dangar tangis nya lagi. hahaha. Since it's about to break fast, we take a break first buying foods and drinks (biasalah ah..) Sungkai dalam keta ja..malas kan sungkai di kadai. Then after sungkai, sambung ke stadium tertutup lagi meliat apa ada..hmmm, now this is what I called a brooch!!! heheh Tarus ja grab..krg if pikir lagi nda ampit hehehe.. I want to go back there after pay day..sal kan bali badil muahahaha....badil papan yooo... my all time favourite hehehe. Can't wait to fire them up *wink*

Owh yaa.. I almost forgot to tell u about my camera. I did ask, and guess what??? It CANNOT be fixed!!! I repeat CANNOT BE FIXED!!! uwaaaa....kan raya tah lagi..huhuhu..nda kan bali baru lagi.. huhuhuhu

0 comments: