Hey peeps... Last night my youngest sis treat us dinner at Ideal Serusop... For the first time ever..hehe.. and the service was lame.. the food came in late like almost an hour and with they lame reason for excuses...bulihh???? "kami nada resitnya.."
After dinner, faiq refuse to join us home, instead, he wants to sleep over at his grannies place. So, we took the opportunity to go jalan-jalan before balik. Went to Gadong since I heard that place is "Power-less" for that day.. so yeah..it's power-less alrite.. it's like a dead town.. mcm kana kurantin ada jua.. gelap and each and every shops are closed! only few yang buka maybe takut rugi..cinaaa biasalah... mbarijap jua usulnya gelap atu... and saw gothic group hanging around..sapa jua kan nampak drg atu since they are wearing black too.....
(iklan: ada org call me and turns out to be WRONG NUMBER!!!! tarus-tarus lagi bckp tu ahhaha...)
Why the title? I was checking my email when suddenly I heard a song sooo mendayu-dayu.... then when I turned my head and look at the TV, menyirap tarus my blood..bukan marah..tapi tekajut...and like mcm nda pecaya.. the song was nice..sang by some Malaysians artis.. It was about this perang thingy d GAZA.. I did heard about it but u know, i'm too emotional if i know more about it..kesian bah... but then bila mliat clip atu my heart was touched..tersentuh brabis and cried :( I didn't expect to be that horribly worst... mangsa-mangsa yang nda berdosa mati ..mayat-mayat bergelimpangan akibat terkena bom.. kanak-kanak, bayi yang masih kecil, wanita, ibu-ibu..gosh!! they are really innocent..and too young... Mayat-mayat yang dikafankan masih berdarah.. I said to myself.. "This what you called MATI SYAHID" the song lagi huhuhu.. cukup untuk menyampaikan maksudnya yang tersirat... Then in the clip kebanyakkan nya menunjukkan kanak-kanak kecil, babies mcm umur months and less than 5years dipangkuan ibu atau bapa mereka.. I look at my daughter immediately and can't imagine my life without her... emosi tarus :'((
Anyhoo..... i don't want to get more emotional by typing it...sudah tah eh..hehehe sedih tah krg...
Ohhh yaaa.. I've started my small business oredi..so if anyone of you are interested to know more feel free to ask...hehehe and pada yang tau my hp number atu msg ja ur query atu.. InsyaAllah akan dijawab pertanyaan abiskita sekalian hehehe...
And to all Chinese people out there... Happy Moo Moo year... Xi Nin Quai Le.... hehe
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Sedih Mengenangkannya.....
Posted by FaRyNNaH at 2:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment