CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 23, 2009

What happened in January 2009?

Hey peeps.... I'm back at last... The internet was connected at last... phewww... First of all, I would like to apologize for not updating my blog and thanks to YOU (u know who u r) for keep on following my blog altho it's not updated... :)

There are a lot, i mean LOADS of stories to share actually... For the past 2 weeks, I was very busy with my paper work my class and my schedule until I slightly leave behind my SPA treatment which what I really need at this time... (need to reschedule again)

And also, been busy with Faiq lately..sending and picking him up from school..and guess what??? at exactly a week, he's a brave boy.. no more crying when sending and picking him up, no more screaming and no more mengamuk-ing hehehe.. I really am proud of him... When after that I heard some improvement and makes me smile all day long.. " I want this one..." "This is.." and he kept repeating it in a correct way if he wants something or ask for somethings...

He now know his teacher's name who are Teacher Marian and Teacher Bazilah. And furthermore, I didn't hear any tagalog accent from Teacher Marian..which everyone claims that sending ur child to SMS (formerly known as PDS) will spoil their English Language.. But actually NO.. Faiq now has a proper English pronounciation and grammar..altho he don't speak that fluent.

New I found out today after school he said "Thursday". At first I tot he said "This day" and asked him again and he repeat it and I tot I hear "Tuesday"... Rupanya "Thursday".. Well it is Thursday alright.. hehe.. Tapi masa buat ani It's Friday already...

Oh yaa.. why am I awake until now? and typing this blog at 2.30 in the morning? The answer is... I can't sleep!!!! There's no electricity at our crib since 7pm until 1am!!! and Wednesday was the worst!! from 1.00pm till almost 3am!!!! I think, this is due to the flash flood that affect the main electricity in Gadong area. Furthermore, this is the worst ever flash flood with landslide everywhere, trees falling, and the most eerie thingy was the tunnel in Qlap is flooded n looks like a river.. It was reported that 2 died in these worst ever flood..

Anyhoo...... What happen on the last few weeks.. we went to Temburong district just to pay our granny a visit since she was hospitalised due to high BP and diabetic.. So, we took the chance to cruising around..saja mliat-liat pekan Bangar atu..hehehe and what did I came across to at the Bumiputra??? A pistol!!!! It was my favourite one..HAHAHA!!! Lama dah nda main tu pistol atu with the paper peluru.. Jgn heran ah.. I was a tomboy duluuuuu sekali..

Wow..it's 3am now... I tink I'd better off to bed now.. *wink* here are some pics from our cuti-cuti Temburong..a few ja.. hehehe.... goooood morning people..Until then :)

My dearest and precious son, Muhd Faiq Danish, posing infront of a padi house replica (lupa namanya)

Enchen.. My youngest sis posing MAUT!!! NOT!!

Last but not least, My dearest and precious daughter, Nur Afiqah Danisha (Happy 9mths) with her ngangah Nanih at the same background view...

Btw, the mummy nada bgambar time d Temburong..huhuhu.. *wink*

0 comments: