Hey peeps... =D Yes! I'm updating from Negeri Di Bawah Bayu, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah =) It does have internet access here.. tapi calie.. pakai wayar.. so it's no wireless.. it's wired!! and we have to get it from the front desk!!!
Enuff of the crap. The trip was fun.. Since this my first time pakai keta, so a little bit sakai and amazed. Pokok kelapa sawit was along the way to KK.. Thank God kids nda mengusut.. Faiq ganya beulah.. Afiqah really enjoyed the trip.. Altho it was a very long journey 6hrs plus.. tapi the last 3hrs, the kids tdur sepanjang atu sampai datang KK...
We arrive at KK around 2plus.. Wow!! I was again amazed with the major changes here in KK.. Lama banar dah ku nda kemari.. I can see so many new buildings.. and hotels.. and nampak gayanya, KK is now negara yang maju.. nda lagi mundur mcm dulu.. I hardly recognise it lagi..
We stayed at Grand Borneo Hotel @ 1Borneo.. Formerly known as Mercure Hotel.... Actually, we're here with my in-laws.. Saja kan bawa drg jalan2.. The hotel was OKAY.. nda seperti yang dijangka kan.. hehehe
I'm gonna enjoy myself here and forget about work... =)
Last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NANIH.... Have a blast and enjoy ur wonderful birthday.. =D
Salam dari Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
Toodles... x o x o
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Hello Kota Kinabalu~~~
Posted by FaRyNNaH at 8:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment