Hey peeps... :D As usual I got so nothing to do.. qurantine at home due to this H1N1 disease which easily spread and infected via airbourne... So I just stay at home with th kids..
For the past two days, I've been thinking since so much unexpected things happen and to be prepare in future due to this unexpected things, I've been thinking to set up a small business.. but I need to check how it works and survey from people around me... Then I can proceed.... Need to settle things up first before I start...
I dun think this business need a shop.. All I need is just confidence and support.. Without these, I may not be able to start.. :)
Gimme few weeks then I'll tell u what... Altho this kind of business is common in the net, but maybe I ownt sell it in the net tho.. just sell it like that.. hehehe... got what I mean?? NO?? me too... *sigh*
I did ask my other half about this matter and the first question he asked was "will you gain any profit from that??" what??? nada lain untung! Untung kira blakang.. yg penting business.. make customer happy sdh memadai and make them trust is enuff...
So, for the time being, barang2 sedang dlm proses penhantaran and penerimaan.. nunggu dtg then I will start.. I have 3 batch to wait.. After this 3 batch done, then I start selling it.. So u readers out there, just wait hehehehe....
And thanks to my frens for giving me the splendous ideas and advice.. thanks :D
I can't wait for this to happen and I just can't wait to be a businesswoman.. If sekiranya berjalan dengan lancar then I'll proceed with plan B.. hehehehe...
Orang sekarang ani mencari duit labih utk future.. Barang sekarang ani bukannya lagi murah.. Orang berusaha utk berjaya dalam hidup dan berjaya dalam segala-galanya...
Bukannya kan menjatuhkan orang dan menganiaya orang dan menyibuk kan hal org.. Nda catu ja chen.. Kalau masih jua kan mneyibuk kan hal org atu nada membari kaya tu.. membari buduh ada.. nda pun membari palui... hahahhaa... Nama saja lawa.. tapi perangai... eeee...
Oh yes.. bulih ku angan-angan memali keta Lexus kah?? atau Volvo?? or maybe ermmm Tiguan??? hehehehe
Bah eh.. boring dh.. till next tym...
toodles *wink*
Thursday, June 25, 2009
I've been thinking~~
Posted by FaRyNNaH at 3:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment