Hey peeps... wow!! A friend MSN me asking, please update ur blog.. and I said, I just did.. Tapi this friend said, apa tu banyak cakap2 ganya ah.. gambar bah.. hahaha... well... That's y I blog.. just to pour out what's in me.. and only share some pics which i tot might be interesting to share... I'm not a photographer nor like to shoot here and there.. mana yang terambil gambar atu tah saja.. unlike some people complete bangetss...
Anyhoo, 15th July was very quiet... Unlike the years before.. Maybe due to the swine flu lah that's y very quiet.. The gerai perayaan was back in business.. Yay!! Now I can get my longan and sutung tutuk.. nyum~nyum~
Adalah disebalik ceritanya.. tapi I guess u all know oredi kan... I was a History... DAULAT TUANKU~~
Esuk, my sister nikah ceremony at Masjid SOAS... I'm still d kampong.. ani pun curi2 online d rumah... *sigh* How i not so like the situation here...
Ada too many stories actually.. but for the time being let me just keep it to myself... Ada jua org yg really pissed me off... bleurrggghhh....
Bah eh... esuk-esuk lagi when I have time.. :)
Toodles
xoxo
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Happy 63rd Birthday Your Majesty
Posted by FaRyNNaH at 3:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment