CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Updates...

Hey peeps.. It's good to be back tho... It's been while since my last blog... :) I'm back at my own crib now.. and it's good to be back home...

My week was really hectic and pathetic at the same time.. But i will not share it to you.. The wedding job was over.. and now focusing on Ramadhan which will soon to come and some stuffs that I've just started.

I've never been in a situation before. My in-laws just came home on Monday after Umrah. And the next day I had MC for diarrhea.. *sigh*

Actually I'm wordless blogging... dunno what to type in.. I'm just thinking of, WTH she got $21 from?? as far as I remember, I've paid her oredi tinggal lagi cosmetics stuff... hmmmm... still bangang to the max and that's y i'm lagging today.. and plus tired too... I need, really need plenty of rest... I dunno why I'm easily getting tired these few days..

It's been a while too that I hardly check my FB... Miss it really... Just dunno why..

Ada lagi yang menyanak tu... membari sanak to the max.. can u please think on ur own.. Y must u do it if u dunno... learn to browse will u.. kalau ia dpn muaku ku teriaki pakah ia... pathetic eh.. bleurrgghhh....

Will share some pics from the wedding... and I forgot to take Afiqah's pix.. eee spoil eh... hehehhe

and... I'm currently addicted to drugs.. eh no hahaha.. addicted to the song "Bukan Superman" by The Lucky Laki.. so cute eyh... aaaaku bukannya superman~ aaaaaku juga bisa nangis~~


The Nikah Ceremony 17.07.2009 at Masjid Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddien, BSB

*wink* I like this pix


Faiq menggambar sendiri... pandai kali ah.. hehe During the Persandingan ceremony 26.07.2009
Malam berambil-ambilan (26.07.2009) I decided not to wear tudung and bersanggul saja.. everyone was like, "bahapa ko?" haha

The siblings... with the new family member, Hj Salleh

The Family

0 comments: